Thread: Tiny B&A single shot pistol, what's the history ?

Tiny B&A single shot pistol, what's the history ?

We inherited a tiny pistol, approx. 4.25" from butt of handle to muzzle, with "B&A" stamped on the left side of the frame in a cross-pattern, reading B&A from top to bottom, and from left to right, with the "&" ampersand in the center of the cross. It is a single-shot, breech-loading, with a blued finish and wooden handle. Ser. no. is 5632, stamped on left side of barrel. on the right side of the barrel is stamped what appears to be "1a.6mm FIOD" with the mm appearing as one m over the other, separated by a line. We originally thought it was a .22 short, but apparently requires some sort of 6mm cartridge, that would have to be a rim-fire. All of this pistol is machined from one solid piece of steel. The receiver/breech is machined to an octagonal shape of 1/2" (12mm), and the barrel is lathe-turned down to a much smaller diameter (8mm). Only the rounded trigger and breechplate are made of stamped steel. The trigger is not guarded, it is single-action only. I have good pictures and will post them if I can figure out how. I sure would like to know more about this tiny gun.Wanda Pistol.002.jpgWanda pistol.001.jpg

"1a.6mm FIOD"
    6mm flobert, perhaps?
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.22_CB

I'm guessing gallery gun / parlor pistol
    Someone else likely can provide details, but try combinations of "flobert" and your identifying marks, maybe?
    DON'T PANIC

Forum action has quick links about the format to take data or have formats to get the accessories among the portion. Threads that can make a report with action share by easy essay writing service this was the company that works in this city for long among the projects that were useful for students.

I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. Have a gutter repairs toowoomba before the typhoons come.

Je ne pouvais tout simplement pas quitter votre site web avant d'avoir suggr que j'aimais les informations habituelles qu'une personne fournit vos visiteurs ? va revenir continuellement afin de vrifier les nouveaux messages. Eh bien, ce lagage sont trs bons.

Improvised firearms are firearms manufactured other than by a firearms manufacturer or a ... Homemade pen guns (Museum of the History of Donetsk militsiya). ... To use, one simply inserts a shotgun shell into the smaller diameter pipe. ... While most improvised firearms are single-shot, multiple-shot versions are also ...
    buy instagram followers cheap

Single-shot firearms are firearms that hold only a single round of ammunition, and must be reloaded after each shot. The history of firearms began with single-shot designs, and many centuries ... type of single-shot action, usually found in shotguns, small pistols, and black-powder "elephant" guns ... "'Screw Barrel Actions'":.
    by Epicfollowersuk

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    tuchkasсайтсайт

Lawn Care

Thanks for your time so much for your professional and result oriented guide. I recommend our Lawn Service Athens GA for beautiful landscaping.