+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Finally Here. The Gay Pride Whopper!

It's Finally Here. The Gay Pride Whopper!

Remember the old Burger King slogan, "It takes two hands to hold a Whopper!"

We have now reached that point for sure.
    Click here for this all important news event!

Burger King has concocted yet another way to have it your way: a gay pride burger.

The Proud Whopper, as it's called, comes wrapped in a rainbow colored wrapper with this inscription: "We are all the same inside." It will be sold through Thursday at one Burger King restaurant on San Francisco's Market Street, that was at the heart of the route for last weekend's 44th annual San Francisco Pride Celebration & Parade.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

'Harry Callahan' Magnum Force 1973

It is only in one BK in SF – and just the wrapper at that – yet I have read comments on other websites that indicate some people are so upset that they are vowing to never eat another BK product again "because of BK's agenda."
    “It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.”
    — Thomas Sowell

BK can be as prideful as they want to be. We all can choose to eat there or not. (I still will.)

What I really don't countenance is a gay pride flag flying below the Stars and Stripes, and at an official US facility.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06...ssy-in-israel/
    The only common sense gun regulations were written about 227 years ago.

Ban gangs, not guns!

Some wise guy at another gun site just put this pic up:

Too Funny!

It's all catering to a potential marketing segment.

I wonder when they'll get around to recognizing Guys Named Terry (GNT) as a formidable marketing opportunity.

Terry, 230RN
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Ever since I was a kid, it has been drummed into me "what happens in people's bedrooms is none of the government's business, nor is it my business."

Gay Pride parades, etc., are attempts to make it my business, and I still don't want it to be my business.

Therefore, if people are going to make it my business, then I'm going to tell them what I think, without apology and without concern for their tender feelings.

That is what the First Amendment is all about.

Think I might not approve of your living arrangement? Then don't put me in the position of having to comment.
    Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master.
    - Sallust

Think I might not approve of your living arrangement? Then don't put me in the position of having to comment.
    OK! I'm only 15 miles from BK World HQ. Your comment will be passed on to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    OK! I'm only 15 miles from BK World HQ. Your comment will be passed on to them!
    There is a little print shop, I don't remember where, that was selling signs:
    http://stateofguns.com/wp-content/up...1-1110x400.jpg

Want to get noticed, BK? Want to compete with Mickey D's.

Get some publicity going.
    - Sallust

We old timers here in Miami are proud of Burger King. They started with one store near Miami Jackson High School on N.W. 36 Street in 1954. I ate my first cheeseburger there in 1955.

And now they are around the entire world. 12,000 stores in all 50 states and 73 countries. 2 young men in their 20's had a dream. It came true.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    We old timers here in Miami are proud of Burger King. They started with one store near Miami Jackson High School on N.W. 36 Street in 1954. I ate my first cheeseburger there in 1955.

And now they are around the entire world. 12,000 stores in all 50 states and 73 countries. 2 young men in their 20's had a dream. It came true.
    Isn't it surprising how many hard working business people eventually turn into barking moonbats?

I can give you plenty of examples, but you could probably name several dozen off the top of your head.
    - Sallust

Administrator   
    Well, I'd have to say I probably don't want their meat in my mouth now....
    If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

http://czforumsite.info/

+ Reply to Thread