Thread: SAF on-line questionaire asks about Bloomy-style gun laws

SAF on-line questionaire asks about Bloomy-style gun laws

SAF asks whether people support billionaire-backed gun control

While billionaires were launching their big-money advertising to push a gun control measure in Washington Thursday, the Second Amendment Foundation opened an on-line survey asking whether Evergreen State residents support or oppose the gun laws proposed by Michael Bloomberg-backed groups and funded by home-grown wealthy elitists like Bill Gates.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saf-...ed-gun-control

Apart from the gun-control issue, I believe I've developed a nearly foolproof voting system for myself.

Whichever major candidate spends the least money on advertising gets my vote. (Assuming s/he passes my litmus test on gun control.)

Crude, primitive, knee-jerky, unsophisticated, but I think it's almost perfect.

Terry
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Locally, when I have their names I can find their addresses and I carry the issue right to their front porch. Bring fear to their front porch and see how they react to that. These people all think there is no possible retribution or downside to their deeds. They need to learn differently.
    Last edited by Nicky Santoro; September 6th, 2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: exposition

I guess they're getting pretty cagey on that. I tried to contact a politico recently and the only way to contact them was through the web. Not even a phone number, can you beat that?

Useta be if you were a "Volunteer Lobbyist" for the State, you could get "the pink book" which listed all the State politicos' occupations, home addresses, phone numbers, and all of that.

Heck, I don't even know right now if you can sign up to be a volunteer lobbyist any more. Maybe I'll check on that tomorrow if I can tear myself away from the computer.

Terry
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Yesterday’s Washington Times published a story about how there are now more than 57,000 “gun-friendly” bars and restaurants across the country, and how a couple of websites are now promoting the notion that catering to armed customers is good business.
    If you are Pass4sure 1z0-804 for fast success in wikipedia then join today to find complete University of Pennsylvania resources and pass passguide certifications on first try. A person LPI examsheets.com & selftestengine for Isilon