Thread: Obama's Answer to Terrorists Disarm Americans

Obama's Answer to Terrorists Disarm Americans

Every time a Muslim let in to the US thanks to the left's open borders policies goes on a shooting spree, native born Americans are blamed and stripped of their rights.

This latest case is no exception.

Despite full knowledge the Orlando shooter was a Muslim and pledged himself to ISIS, Obama didn't even mention "Islam" or "Muslim" in his speech, choosing instead to describe the massacre as "an act of terror and an act of hate."

Trump responded saying he should resign immediately:

Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2016
    All over TV similar BS is being spewed, the media is reporting as gospel the shooter's father's story the massacre "had nothing to do with religion" and was instead triggered because he saw two men kiss at some point in his life.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54988

Howard Stern’s Brutal Response to Obama After Orlando Terror

Howard Stern said no gun control laws could have prevented what happened in Orlando.

During “The Howard Stern Show” Wednesday, the radio host used an analogy concerning sheep, sheepdogs, and wolves to explain why disarming the American public is a bad idea.

“I’m so upset about Orlando and what went down, but I can’t believe these people who come out afterwards and their answer to Orlando is to take away guns from the public,” Stern said. “It’s f***ing mind-blowing to me.”

Stern then turned his argument back toward the most deadly attack on American soil which didn’t use a single gun – 9/11.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/20...r-2481630.html

Obama Disarms Americans While Arming the World

As President Barack Obama has outwardly attempted to curtail Americans’ Constitutional Second Amendment right to bear arms, his Administration has approved huge increases in defense spending and export sales. The Administration is now seeking to eliminate stringent State Department controls on exports and foreign licensing of dozens of categories of weapons and technology from the United States Munitions List (USML) by transferring control to the pro-business Commerce Department.

In spite of the Government Accountability Office (GAO) warnings this change could increase terrorist access to dangerous weapons, the Administration claims this “reform” would enhance “the competitiveness of key United States manufacturing and technology sectors.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...rms-the-world/

If you want to read a good article from where I shamelessly stole the link to the above picture, go here.
    http://www.michaelyon-online.com/orl...-tim-lynch.htm

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
    --Thomas Jefferson

If the terrorists could issue one edict that we were bound to follow, what could they ask for that would better support their mission, than to disarm their enemy?

very sadly news

He's not worried about terrorists. That POS will have Secret Service protection for the rest of his worthless life. He's worried about someone capping him and leveling his foul karma.

Love the cartoon, Acera. Mind if I lift it, and post elsewhere?

Nicky: That changed in the Clinton administration. He will only get Secret Service protection for 10 years after leaving office and then he is responsible for his own bodyguards.
    Knowing how to handle pressure is necessary for survival.-Admiral James Stockdale

Quote Originally Posted by Slotback View Post
    Nicky: That changed in the Clinton administration. He will only get Secret Service protection for 10 years after leaving office and then he is responsible for his own bodyguards.
    And it changed again in 2013 (signed by you know who!) going back to life protection.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-re...er-presidents/
    The only common sense gun regulations were written about 227 years ago.

Ban gangs, not guns!

The Criminal strikes again. No surprises here. What did this country do to end up with this piece of horse dung for 8 years, which seems more like 80?

I know,I know, just venting!

"A man's got to know his limitations."

'Harry Callahan' Magnum Force 1973

Voting for someone because of their color is just as racist as not voting for someone because of their color.

That is why we've had almost 8 years of destruction. People didn't care about qualification just making history. Hopefully this go around people will care more about the country than worried about being branded prejudice or sexist.

Voting for someone because of their sex is just as sexist as not voting for someone because of their sex.

I'm not voting for her because she's a women, I'm not voting for her because she is a worthless liberal hack that has no regard for the security of this country and it's people. She is only concerned with her and the liberal agenda subjugating the citizens of the United States.
    When and how did I become a senior member? Remember don't drink the Kool-aid!!

J.J.