+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another "Whitewater whitewash"

Another "Whitewater whitewash"

The topic says it all.
    Life Member of both NRA and North American Hunting Club
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow

Bought and paid for. Did anyone think it would go any otherway? Either Comey is afraid of something or he's another week minded leftist like Lynch.
    When and how did I become a senior member? Remember don't drink the Kool-aid!!

J.J.

what is this buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Grmlin
    Bought and paid for. Did anyone think it would go any other way?
    No one with any smarts. Whitewater, Vince Foster, the Clinton women, the Clinton "Fund". Benghazi, the Bathroom Server, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

And yet, half or more of the USA voters are still in her crooked corner of the world.

That is why my whole extended family (40 breathing humans) have their passports up to date and ready. If the worst comes , then.................... We are lucky we have the means and the opportunity and places to go that we own in foreign terrain to do it.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

'Harry Callahan' Magnum Force 1973

[QUOTE=We are lucky we have the means and the opportunity and places to go that we own in foreign terrain to do it.[/QUOTE]

Must be nice.

I'll be stuck here trying to defend my little corner. I just can't fathom how anyone could vote for her, I guess that's what happens when your deprived of oxygen.
    When and how did I become a senior member? Remember don't drink the Kool-aid!!

J.J.

+ Reply to Thread