Thread: House demonstration, Couric lawsuit..

House demonstration, Couric lawsuit..

House Dems to Demand Gun Control Vote…Again

The Washington Examiner is reporting that on Wednesday at 12:15 p.m., House Democrats led by Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Minority Whip Steny Hoyer will demand a vote on gun control by holding up photos of “victims of gun violence” while they stand at the microphone to ask for action.

http://libertyparkpress.com/house-de...rol-voteagain/

Virginia gun rights group sues Couric, producers of anti-gun documentary

Months after a Virginia gun rights group complained that reporter Katie Couric and her producers carefully edited an interview segment dealing with background checks in their documentary titled “Under the Gun,” that gun organization and two individuals have filed a defamation suit against Couric in federal district court.

http://conservativefiringline.com/vi...n-documentary/

RE: House Dems
    Here we go again with them pandering to the cameras and basically throwing a temper tantrum.

RE: VCDL
    I wish them all the luck in the world!
    Hhmm, with the recent passage of a new law in (I think) Tennessee where if a business wants to be a GFZ, they can be held liable for their customer's safety. Between that law and the VCDL lawsuit, this might put a damper on some of the rhetoric out there.
    Life Member of both NRA and North American Hunting Club
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow

Re:

Thanks for reporting the issue! I'll follow your post to see the continuation of this story!
    penessays.com/blog/expert-essay-writers-in-uk-assist-in-college-papers
    Last edited by patrickwilliams; May 31st, 2018 at 05:18 AM.

Re:

I hope that you will extend this thread by adding new facts and arguments! Thanks in advance for doing so!