Thread: Programming problems or ?

Programming problems or ?

For some time now, when I click on "My Profile" and try to open it in a new window, all I get is ~2 pages of "alphabet soup".

rray of prepared User Information * * @var vB_Registry */ var $prepared = array(); /** * Array of fields and their corresponding preperation function * * @var array */ var $prepare_methods = array( 'age' => 'prepare_birthday', 'albuminfo' => 'prepare_albuminfo', 'avatarurl' => 'prepare_avatar', 'avatarsize' => 'prepare_avatar', 'birthday' => 'prepare_birthday', 'canbefriend' => 'prepare_canbefriend', 'displayemail' => 'prepare_displayemail', 'friendcount' => 'prepare_friendcount', 'homepage' => 'prepare_homepage', 'imicons' => 'prepare_im_icons', 'joindate' => 'prepare_joindate', 'lastactivity' => 'prepare_lastactivity', 'lastvm_date' => 'prepare_visitor_message_stats', 'lastvm_time' => 'prepare_visitor_message_stats', 'lastvm_user' => 'prepare_visitor_message_stats', 'lastpost' => 'prepare_lastpost', 'musername' => 'prepare_musername', 'myprofile' => 'prepare_myprofile', 'onlinestatus' => 'prepare_onlinestatus', 'vm_total' => 'prepare_visitor_message_stats', 'posts' => 'prepare_posts', 'postsperday' => 'prepare_postsperday', 'profilepic' => 'prepare_profilepic', 'profileurl' => 'prepare_profileurl', 'profilevisits' => 'prepare_profilevisits', 'referrals' => 'prepare_referrals', 'reputation' => 'prepare_reputation', 'show' => 'prepare_show_variables', 'signature' => 'prepare_signature', 'usernotecount' => 'prepare_usernote', 'usernoteinfo' => 'prepare_usernote', 'userperms' => 'prepare_userperms', 'wolocation' => 'prepare_wolocation', ); /** * Array of variables to 'automatically' prepare for each profile view * * @var array */ var $auto_prepare = array( 'userid', 'username', 'musername', 'myprofile', 'usertitle', 'userperms', 'imicons', 'profilepic', 'rank', 'reputation', 'onlinestatus', 'lastactivity', 'wolocation', 'usernoteinfo', 'isfriend', 'canbefriend', 'show', ); /** * Constructor - automatically prepares the needed variables. * * @param vB_Registry Instance of the vBulletin data registry object * @param array An Array of user information */ function vB_UserProfile(&$registry, $userinfo) { $this->registry =& $registry; $this->userinfo = $userinfo; ($hook =
    And that is just a small portion. This has been going on for several months and I'm wondering as to what the cause might be.
    (Win. 7 & Firefox)
    Life Member of both NRA and North American Hunting Club (huntingclub.com)
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow

Yep, the profile page is broke. I got the same with FF or Edge in Win10.

Maybe the NSA didn't put everything back when they were checking us out?
    The only common sense gun regulations were written about 227 years ago.

Ban gangs, not guns!