Went home last month and built couple more AR rifles. Wife, son and myself each had one already built but built one more a piece. Still have 3 for the grandkids to build and just got a 80% .308 lower.
All but one use a Anderson lower (1 Stag), four have Giessele SSA triggers.

Wifes older 18" Green Mountain .223 Wylde 1:14 varmint rifle with a Simmons 3x9 scope I had laying around. Then her new 14.5" Colt 1:7 w/extended A2 FH. Handguard is a Surefire M73, Foregrip is a CTC Vertical FG (also fits a Beretta 92)

Son's rifles both using Colt 14.5" older AAC Brakeout and new extended A2 FH.

Both of their new ones are basic M4 carbines. My first was another Colt 14.5" with Phantom FH, KAC RAS hanguards, Aimpoint CompM2 and LMT SOPOD stock. My retirement build back in 08' Latest is a M16A4 clone with a FNH 20" 1:7, TA31 ACOG and KAC M5 RIS handguards. Mounted Surefire lights and either M7 or M9 bayonet.

Got the round handguards and carrying handles if I want to use them in service rifle competition. You can see I like 14.5" bbls and blades. Couple more uppers I need to build as I've got two more Green Mountain barrels same as the wifes but twist rate is different 1:6 and 1:5. Need to see some long range heavy bullet performance.

CD