+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The executions will continue until morale improves!!

The executions will continue until morale improves!!

Kim Jung Un is losing his grip on his nation and perhaps his grip on reality.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...koreans-place/

"The government continued to deal harshly with those who engaged in almost any religious practices through executions, torture, beatings and arrests", the report states.
    Those that do not worship "Dear Leader" as a god risk arrest, torture, and death. This is not how a stable nation acts. This is not how a stable head of government acts. I suspect that North Korea is on the edge of collapse. What changed to bring this government to this point? Ask ten people and you'll get eleven answers.

One thing that I think a lot of people would agree as a large push to topple this dictatorship is the launching of long range missiles. That's going to get attention, inside the nation and outside.

I expect "Dear Leader" might have an "accident" real soon. Perhaps he'll choke on a Dorito. Maybe a car collision. Maybe someday on his regular inspection of troops a "misfire" from a rifle. If he keeps executing people then at some point someone might get the idea they might be next and they'll kill this maniac before he can do more harm.

We might need those aircraft carriers nearby. Not to drop bombs but to drop food and blankets.
    You can have free speech or you can have income taxes but you cannot have both.

Well, he HAS to reduce the population somehow so there is enough food for him and the other "elites", right?
    Life Member of both NRA and North American Hunting Club
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Well, he HAS to reduce the population somehow so there is enough food for him and the other "elites", right?
    I remember reading this "great plan" by someone in North Korea to breed rabbits to feed the people. This article included a picture of some government official holding up this HUGE rabbit, it had to weigh over 100 pounds. Then I had to think about this because I remembered something about rabbit meat not being all that healthy. Then I searched the internet for what this was, it's called "rabbit starvation".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

I had to wonder if the government was truly looking for a way to feed people but didn't know that eating rabbits could lead to protein poisoning, or they knew this and didn't care because it would look good for a while until the people figured this out.

I don't know if these people are ignorant or insane. In the end though it doesn't matter much. They've been living in what is effectively the 1960s for so long that at some point any weapons they have will be completely obsolete and someone will just walk in and take over.

There's your population control. Someday, overnight, the population of the "elites" will be reduced to zero. I expect a very violent end to this. It's possible to see a less violent end and they'll be imprisoned and well fed... with rabbit meat.
    You can have free speech or you can have income taxes but you cannot have both.

4. May 16th, 2018, 03:13 AM

+ Reply to Thread