+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Favorite Song

New Favorite Song

http://oklahomafirearmservices.com/
    If the ends sought cannot be achieved through the means granted to the Federal Government in the Constitution, there is neither a need nor the power for the Federal Government to get involved.. B.E.Wood

That is good going to have to share it.
    When and how did I become a senior member? Remember don't drink the Kool-aid!!

J.J.

Yes itís a great song the voice of this man is amazing that convince you to listen the song till the end. I have heard this when I was coming back home to my work & it feel great. I think the lyrics of the song are amazing & also the music plays great role in the popularity of this. Thank you for posting this thread.
    Want to Explore Fashion World
    halloween coupons

Quote Originally Posted by Alaina15 View Post
    Yes itís a great song the voice of this man is amazing that convince you to listen the song till the end. I have heard this when I was coming back home to my work & it feel great. I think the lyrics of the song are amazing & also the music plays great role in the popularity of this. Thank you for posting this thread.
    Welcome aboard!

Woody
    http://oklahomafirearmservices.com/
    If the ends sought cannot be achieved through the means granted to the Federal Government in the Constitution, there is neither a need nor the power for the Federal Government to get involved.. B.E.Wood

ahahahaha! i so love this video. very entertaining. i watched it several times.

Lol! "Gotta love millennials."

+ Reply to Thread