Thread: Is Now The Time To Stock Ammunition?

Is Now The Time To Stock Ammunition?

I saw this question on another forum and thought I'd ask it here.

In the interest of full disclosure I think it's a stupid question. I learned my lesson from The Great Obama Ammo Famine and I learned it well.

I'm absolutely positive that there will be another ammo panic. The Statists have made their intent to disarm the little people abundantly clear.

But even if that weren't the case ammunition is a durable good that will never again be as cheap as it is right now. So why wouldn't you stock up?
    It is your dissatisfaction with what IS that is the source of all of your unhappiness. Matthew Scudder

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I saw this question on another forum and thought I'd ask it here.

In the interest of full disclosure I think it's a stupid question. I learned my lesson from The Great Obama Ammo Famine and I learned it well.

I'm absolutely positive that there will be another ammo panic. The Statists have made their intent to disarm the little people abundantly clear.

But even if that weren't the case ammunition is a durable good that will never again be as cheap as it is right now. So why wouldn't you stock up?
    Yup. Now is the time to stock up. Since "now" is always with us, I make it a point to remain stocked up. To me, having enough ammo is to have enough to outlive me and my wife. I also make it a point to maintain enough reloading supplies to reload every round of centerfire at least twice.

Woody
    http://oklahomafirearmservices.com/
    If the ends sought cannot be achieved through the means granted to the Federal Government in the Constitution, there is neither a need nor the power for the Federal Government to get involved.. B.E.Wood