Thread: Is GRM dead?

Is GRM dead?

Or has it just become a repository for spammers and trash?
    Life Member of both NRA and North American Hunting Club
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow

Hope not!
    Maybe just in recession?

Let me ask my Magic Eight Ball

Magic Eight Ball says... "Reply hazy, try again."

My guess is that there isn't much to talk about. There's no big RKBA case in the courts, at least none I heard about lately. There's no big push for gun control, more bills for constitutional carry, or the like such as we had a few years ago. With roughly 1/3rd of the states having constitutional carry, and more than 40 states/territories/districts having shall issue by law or policy, this leaves a lot of people relatively content. The only places that bar law abiding citizens from legally carrying the tools of self defense, with may-issue by law but no-issue by policy, are places like Hawaii, New Jersey and some counties in California and New York.

The presidential election isn't even all that exciting now. We have a presumptive nominee for both major political parties already, and with current events necessitating bars against large crowds any planned primary polling or political rallies are delayed.

What's there to talk about?

Perhaps when things return to something approaching normalcy we will see more activity here.
    You can have free speech or you can have income taxes but you cannot have both.

Then you may not have heard about a certain piece of garbage that is sitting and waiting for the "swamp" to come back.
    I think it is called H.R. 5717 and would be a national registry, semi-auto ban, magazine restrictions, etc., basically, a gun-banners "wish list". Last I heard, it also has two "R" co-sponsors, one from NJ and the other from NY (no surprise there).
    Life Member of both NRA and North American Hunting Club
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow