Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ho-lee crap.

Administrator   
    In a pot of water, 200 degrees and rising slowly....

Ho-lee crap.

I just deleted OVER FIFTEEN THOUSAND spam threads. Banned all the bots. That was just from this one sub-forum.

I did my best not to ban any actual users, but if y'all know someone who suddenly got banned, let me know.
    "...there's always somebody else out there that needs to be whacked"... MajGen James Mattis, to Co G, Third Battalion, Twenty-Third Marines, in Al Kut, Iraq, July 2003

What I do.

The bots are at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by DRZinn View Post
    I just deleted OVER FIFTEEN THOUSAND spam threads. Banned all the bots. That was just from this one sub-forum.

I did my best not to ban any actual users, but if y'all know someone who suddenly got banned, let me know.
    General Gun discussions has been hit again.
    "Few of the great tragedies of history were created by the village idiot, and many by the village genius." Thomas Sowell
    "Sometimes absurdity is worth it for its own sake." Andrew Breitbart
    "Reality is not optional." Thomas Sowell

Administrator   
    Quote Originally Posted by DRZinn View Post

One I've found had over 78k posts... another over 224k.
    Sitting here whittl'n away. ;-)

Best Tyres Shop In Dubai

Sina Tyres is the best tyre shop In Dubai.They provide the best tyres in DUbai.They also provide service of Sina Car

Best Tyre Shop In Dubai

Magic Tyre is the best tyre shop in Dubai.They provide The best tyres in Dubai.They are the large tyre producer in Dubai.They provide quality tyres and gripped tyres in Dubai.They also Tire Change Dubai with increadible services.

With all these types of black magic spells there is only one sure thing: the person who created the black magic in order to harm others will also receive what he created. If you wish me to remove all these types of black magic, please contact me here. Also, if the person suffers by the black magic issues, she/he can can use a sincere prayer or use the audio recordings from Judy Satori.

MY opinion

Black magic is a bad thing, either it is used to harm someone or in favor for anyone it will remain bad thing.

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.

Broward county real estate assessment

SATTA MATKA | SATTA MATTA MATKA | MATKA RESULT | KALYAN MATKA | SATTA RESULTS

Satta Matta Matka, Satta Batta, satta matta matka 143, tara matka, indian satta matta matka these are the popular forms of satta matka gaming. People used to play these games in different regions of India to become rich. The game satta matka is opening a pathway for those people who are interested in matka gaming to earn huge profit by sitting at your home.

Slope 2 unblocked

Realistic 3D images and many magical effects slope 2 unblocked is a game that recreates today's most realistic challenges for you to experience. There are many online players competing for the highest rank with you

jacvk22

Although there are no natural beaches in Vegas, many have transformed this desert city into a place to get a tantalizing and memorable beach experience. While other people just want to get thrilled with the amazing man-made astonishing whitewater, others want to use kayaking or canoeing in Las Vegas to paddle quietly amidst the astonishing coastal area. Canoeing cork

Sell your Silver using our Live Silver Prices UK based on the Silver Price today Visit us or Contact us and get paid Instant Cash

Jacvk22

sell diamonds 7 days a week in London We provide an online diamond selling price guide Our Gemogolist will value your diamond and pay Instant Cash!

jacvk22

Venture Out Vegas, the outdoor adventure company in Vegas that allows you to step into the relaxing views, adrenaline rushes, and/or team-building tactics that allow a life of memories. melbourne kayak rental

jacvk22

Alcohol Please Whisky Shop HK Hong Kong recommends the most recommended Whisky, Red Wine, Rum, Cognac, Spirits. Buy the most cost-effective Hong Kong 威士忌 tasting at the best price. As long as you want to drink the best Whisky recommendation, you must go to our Kowloon Bay Hong Kong whisky store, HK Whisky Store. Share the best 威士忌推薦 2022.Please click here and visit our website for more details.

Jacvk22

Green One Clean is a professional formaldehyde removal company that provides comprehensive formaldehyde removal services for newly renovated homes and commercial offices. At present, we have introduced 2 major Japanese and Korean formaldehyde removal brands. JP ECO has no photocatalyst to decompose formaldehyde and South Korea's patented air purification technology to remove formaldehyde, both in antibacterial deodorization and formaldehyde VOC removal. safe area.Please click here and visit our website for more details.

jacvk22

I canít believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. Youíve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. visit homepage

Jack22

If you're looking for the best options for car insurance in Texas, LOOP is the perfect choice. Our technology allows us to measure what matters when you're on the road, so you can have insurance that's transparent and reasonably priced. Car Insurance In Texas

jacvk22

Ceramic-diy. 6 likes. Diy painting ideas gift for any child, pottery painting kits perfect for craft parties and thoughtful party gifts,paint your own unpainted ceramic .Our at home pottery painting. diy home projects

jacvk22

removalists gold coast | Reliable Furniture Removals Company Gold Coast Local Moves Womo Awards

Jacvk22

Potrzebujesz adwokata Przejdź do arykułu adwokat Kielce Rozwody i zapoznaj się z ofertą Kancelarii Adwokackiej Huberta Sadaj

jacvk22

Permanent Elos hair removal at Perfect Beauty Bedok Removes unwanted hair safely and quickly Waxing services are available Give us a call today at 64425255

The StrikeFortressBox MOD APK is an action packed game including multiple weapons and guns for the players. If you are a shooter gaming lover then download StrikeFortressBox mod menu .

jacvk22

Orchestrating a long distance move doesnít need to be a nerve-wracking task with the help of a dependable moving company. All Around Moving is one of the leading long distance moving from NYC companies and Miami responsible for arranging successful long distance moves in the US.

Jacvk22

Allianz Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd. offer packing and moving, Home Relocation service in Malviya Nagar, Saket, New Delhi, NCR, Gurugram, India. Packers and Movers Chandigarh