+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazon plans to open its own department stores

Amazon plans to open its own department stores

According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, after years of stamping retailers, Amazon will soon open its own department stores with a focus on clothing, electronics and home goods.

An Amazon spokeswoman declined to confirm the news or provide details. “We do not comment on rumors and speculation, " she said in an email. (Amazon founder Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post.)
    The e-commerce giant, which had sales of $ 386 billion last year, has been expanding through physical retail in recent years, opening grocery stores, bookstores and specialty pop-ups across the country. Analysts say that its latest foray — although unexpected-provides an opportunity to reach customers in a new way.

What do you think about this?

2. September 14th, 2021, 04:18 PM

I think it's going to be great. Mainly, that is because Amazon is often happy with good discounts. For me, this is one of the most important factors when buying any goods. I feel like during the pandemic everyone has felt the problems with finances, myself included. It's hard for me to purchase any item at the total price. The good thing is that now you can find many different services that offer promo codes or discount coupons. If you do a little searching online, you can find excellent services like DontPayFull.com. For me, this is the best escape in this challenging time. So I'm looking forward to the new retail outlets from Amazon.

+ Reply to Thread