+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bots for cryptocurrency trading

Bots for cryptocurrency trading

What are bots for cryptocurrency trading?

I read something on the Internet that these are robots that trade for you.

Hi! Yes, it is. But there are a lot of other nuances. I can advise you one very cool site that I recently found there a lot to find a lot of useful information, including about trading bots. Cryptocurrency trading bots are computer programs that generate and send purchase and sale orders to exchanges in accordance with the rules of a predetermined trading strategy. For example, a simple trading bot can be designed to sell ETH when its price reaches a certain level.

Lol, trading bots are the most useless thing ever.

I fully agree with the user above. Most of the trading bots, whose creators promise you huge profits, only lead you to lose your money. I advise you to analyze the asset price chart yourself and this article can help you: https://patternswizard.com/double-bottom-pattern/
    Here you can find out a lot of information about such a reversal pattern as a double bottom, which gives an excellent profit!

I've been saving my money for several years to invest in cryptocurrency. But now bitcoin is no longer a coin to invest in. What is the most worthwhile coin right now?

I am always trying to develop and not stand still, I want to increase my earnings. I explore the internet every day looking for a new way to make money, and recently I found a website https://immediate-profit.net/ . Do you think it can be trusted? I studied it and liked the live feedback from people and the fact that the idea behind this project sounds fresh and new.

+ Reply to Thread