Thread: How are scores determined in drift races?

How are scores determined in drift races?

In contrast to other motorsport disciplines, the positioning on the track, stage times, or lap times do not affect the final score. But how exactly do you rate a car that drifts sideways during corners?
    When drifting, the so-called judges are used specifically for this purpose. At an event, you'll usually find three of them there. They use four main criteria to assess the qualifying and final runs of a drift competition:
    Speed and fluidity: The faster and more fluidly a drift moves, the more points you earn.
    The drift angle determines how many points are present; the larger the angle, the more points. A good instinct is necessary because there aren't many points if the angle is too low. The car may slow down if the angle is too great.
    The sentence: The judges always explain the best line to the drivers before any competition. On the track, certain points must be approached, occasionally from the front and occasionally from the rear. The better the score, the more exactly you can stay on this line.
    The most crucial factor when drifting is the style. How precisely is the drift started? Do you frequently need to make corrections? Do you frequently operate your vehicle at full throttle? All of this contributes to the fourth score.drift boss

I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. broadband only deals no landline