Thread: Rusty Sherrick High Ride Holster

Thumbs up Rusty Sherrick High Ride Holster

Added a new and beautifully crafted holster to my stable...this one for those special occassions where IWB holster or lower riding OWB holster just does not fit the situation. Rusty makes some of the tightest, double stitched horse hide holsters I've come accross. This one works well with the miniscule Glock 26:

It all comes down to going down the dark holes after monsters. Thatís what itís all about; when everyone else is huddled around the campfire, somebody has to go out and fight.

Very nice looking holster. I've been looking for something very similar for my Sig 239. I would be interested in knowing how it rides, comfort, function, etc.

gregj: One must be very careful with high riding holsters because of flop...especially when answering the call of nature. I use an internally reinforced Beltman belt...and I find this holster to be very comfortable and conceals well on occaissions where I must wear dress slacks and sweator vest, etc. Since the Glock is not all metal...and the slide/barrel are far larger than the grip (although the grip has a double stack mag), this particular weapon matches up with a high ride holster nicely. I would not just use this type of holster with any weapon.
    It all comes down to going down the dark holes after monsters. Thatís what itís all about; when everyone else is huddled around the campfire, somebody has to go out and fight.