Thread: Maxpedition sabercat

Maxpedition sabercat

Has anyone had any experience with this particular Maxpedition Versipack? I think I might like it but would appreciate any and all comment on the SABERCAT!
    GOOD SHOOTING

ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR VISON AND HEARING

Not with that model, but I have an 'Operator' and 'Fatboy' bag from them, and they are excellent products- my only complaint is that I didn't go a size up on either...

When I ordered, I got the best prices direct from Maxipedition, but shop 'em hard, and you might do better

Ramone
    "ours is not to wonder why,
    ours is but to shoot the guy.

GSGT RD, USMC circa 1982

Ramone

Thanks for the response. I also have a Jumbo Fatboy and am very pleased with it. I am intrigued by the SABERCAT and want to find out more about it.
    GOOD SHOOTING

You can buy a very high quality fanny pack for a good deal less than $100.

Sheik Yerbouti

Always open to learn something new. Any specific suggestions?
    GOOD SHOOTING

The Blackhawks are on sale in my area for $75. But the best deal I found was a closeout on a 900 cu Columbia fanny pack with bottle holders for $45. It is very well made with water resistant zippers and a wide, padded belt. The only problem is, it's yellow. I use it for day hikes, since it is not suitable for hunting.

I have seen the Tactical Tailor First Responder Bag for around $80. It has MOLLE loops so you can customize it for particular uses. Shop around.

My BOB is actually an LBV with a milspec butt pack. I have a quart canteen, a SAW dump pouch and 2 M14 mag pouches on the belt, plus room for my SOG Gov't Model and a drop leg holster. The whole rig cost me about $50. I can carry enough survival gear in it to last me a long time without having to worry about anything but water. Of course, you wouldn't want to wear that rig in a tourist area.