Thread: .338 Federal

.338 Federal

Does anyone out there know what commercial reloading powder comes close to the powder used in the .338 Federal 200 grain loads?
    Last edited by killerb8; January 2nd, 2009 at 04:23 PM.

Administrator   
    Federal Fusion 200 grain has a claimed velocity of 2660 FPS

Hodgdon says a compressed load of H4895 does 2597.
    Alliant says RL15 can do 2598
    Ramshot says X-Terminator can do 2656 and TAC can do 2664 with 24" barrel.

There are lots of factors that determine how close your rifle will be to any of the above velocities.

I'd shoot some factory ammunition over a chrony and use that velocity rather than the velocity on the box as a guide when working up a load.
    Last edited by ShadoWalker; January 2nd, 2009 at 06:59 PM.

This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration. Onewheel XR Accessories

For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! Onewheel XR Accessories

Been looking for this information. Just amazing. Thanks for sharing.

jackson

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison https://reduslim.international/ro/romania/

jackson

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison http://thepurpletreeshop.com/

Hoverboards uk

HOVERBOARD UK: Buy British Hoverboards UK for Sale and get next day Free Delivery. HOVERBOARDS UK

asdczxc

Monogrammed Backpack Diaper Bag - Lavington Designs LLC The perfect monogram baby bags & diaper bag for the perfect momma, roomy, functional, stylish and shop with us and get FREE monogramming.