View Poll Results: Which holster do you prefer?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Galco Stow-n-Go

2 66.67%
  • Bare Asset

1 33.33%

Thread: Sigma holster comparison

Sigma holster comparison

I am trying to figure out a low cost IWB for my Sigma 9VE.The two I am torn between is the Galco stow 'n go (http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.as...=3289&GunID=47) and the bare asset (http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...are_asset.html). I know the Galco is for a Glock 19, but if my OWB holster works with the Sigma even though it is for a G19, then this shouldn't be any different. So there's the poll, let me know what you guys think.

Damian

Haven't used either but both look like good options. If you get one, I'll get the other and we can compare notes. I carry my Sigma 9mm IWB in a generic Uncle Mikes neoprene holster I had to cut up real bad to make work as poorly as it does. Between this and a few other experiences other than sling swivels I won't buy Uncle Mikes again.
    Dear Lord, please make me fast and accurate. My aim true,My shots straight.

I have heard Uncle Mike's Kydex stuff is good to go, I just don't see how that can be comfortable IWB.

I ended up with the Base Asset one and I am liking it already even though it isn't really a 'form-fitted' holster. It has a tension screw that you tighten for your gun and desired level of retention. My main gripe thus far is that the holster's mouth doesn't stay open like my old Don Hume's did. It collapses making one handed reholstering a PITA. Other then that, thus far, its been real comfortable and easy to wear.

Damian

Thats good to hear, I agree about the kydex it seems to rigid to be functional. I have a Galco IWB for my j- frame Smith and love it. I will try to pick up a Galco soon and let ya know how it works out.
    Dear Lord, please make me fast and accurate. My aim true,My shots straight.