Thread: Bersa 380 CCW Holster Suggestions?

Question Bersa 380 CCW Holster Suggestions?

Haven't decided on where it would ride yet, but leaning toward back of pants or high on right ankle.

Looking for opinions on best carry point and recommendations for a Bersa Thunder 380. Bonus awesome for links to products.

Thanks in advance. =]

I had a hard time finding a good leather holster for my bersa. I can't remember the model number, but I found a Kahr leather holster that the Bersa fit into perfectly.

Cool, that's a good starting point. =]

I bought a cheap nylon holster when I bought the Bersa to keep it clean and safe, and to keep the spare mags with it (strapped a cell phone pouch to it). Better than nothing, but it's totally unsuited for anything more, doesn't even have a strap, weapon falls out if I do more than a brisk walk. =P

Galco leather retention holsters designed for the Shorter (3" barrel) single-stack 1911 fit the Bersa Thunder .380 (regular and CC models) like they were made for 'em. Retaining strap holds everything in nice and firm.

Fobus also makes Kydex holsters specifically for the T380

I mostly pocket carry mine in an "Uncle Mike's" # 3 pocket holster.
    "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on"

"The world needs to be reminded that all human ills are not curable by legislation, and that quantity of statutory enactment and excess of government offer no substitute for quality of citizenship."
    Warren G. Harding

I don't know the make, but I use a nice pocket holster that I found at a gun show once for about $10-12. I prefer to pocket carry small guns, so I don't have to worry about them getting loose as much. My 1911's tend to stay put better, but the small ones like to move around.

I used to have a Bersa T-380 CC. I mostly carried it in a Galco Pocket Protector, but also had a Fobus paddle holster and a High Noon Split Decision. The Fobus was useless for carry. The Split Decision turned out to be the most uncomfortable IWB I've ever tried.

Not 100% sure, but I'll wager good odds that Crossbreed can accomodate a Bersa 380 CC. Drop them a note. Everyone that has one of their holster seems very happy with their choice.
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

I know they can make holsters for other Bersa models, so you should be in luck.

I use a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe with my XD-40 Subcompact and it is the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever tried.

I don't know if the Bersa will fit in a Kahr P9 holster, but I do know that my Kahr P9 Covert fits in most of the Bersa holsters.

Awesome!
    This is going to save me a ton of time.

I've been looking online, but unless one has some frame of reference the results are largely irrelevant, or at least difficult to decipher.

And apparently the Bersa isn't such a widely carried weapon. Just finding spare mags in local gun shops was a real chore.

Thanks to all for the input, will check each of these suggestions out.
    =]

Just a small warning about the Bersa T-380 CC. I would recommend that you follow a "carry a lot, shoot a little" approach with this gun. I shot mine a lot and had a catastrophic failure after 1200 rounds when the sear snapped without warning. I also had problems with finish wear and even with the mag release and trigger linkage digging into the aluminum frame over time. Did I mention that the grip panel broke? The gun started out as a good shooter and was reliable up until the sear incident, but it just didn't stand up to being shot a lot.

Good Bersa forum. http://bersatalk.com/forums/default.aspx There's a link here to a factory authorized Bersa repair shop here in Colorado.

@ Scurtis

This is the duotone, not the CC.
    Probably not much mechanical difference though.. thanks for the heads up.

@ Rondog

I found that after I asked here.
    Looks pretty useful. =]

Check here. I have the same holster for 2" revolver and for Glock 26. It's comfy, and cheap at only $10. Read the first review... 5 bullets from a Bersa owner.

Unfortunately, it's out of stock at the moment.
    ~If government is the answer, it must have been a really stupid question.

~Please don't disturb the moonbats;their screaching alarms the blissninnies,who are busy feeling safe and trying not to cogitate.