Thread: WRB Pocket Holsters?

WRB Pocket Holsters?

I ran across this while researching pocket holsters:
    WRB Pocket Holsters

It looks like a knock off of the DeSantis Nemesis. I was wondering if anyone has used one of these and if they worked as well as the Nemesis.
    "There is no lie too grotesque, too stupid, or too base for leftist extremists to retell." -- Standing Wolf

Posted from my Ubuntu machine.

Interesting. They have one for the Kahr with the Crimson Trace laser. I carry a PM9 in a Nemesis, and thought about getting the CT, but knew that I would have to change holsters.
    Lew Wallace was an optimist.

I want my country back!

I have bought two of them. Made cheap but work pretty good. They are made in Gun Barrel City, TX (very approriate) and they helped me out. I have an 2.5 inch Taurus snubbie and they made mine 1/2 inch longer for the same price just by calling them on the phone.

jackson

definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! supreme saunas

jacsonalex

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison credit

jackson

I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. Door installation Companies

Hendrix

I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data. Barrel Sauna

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. ASTM level 3