Thread: iver johnson 12 gauge

iver johnson 12 gauge

i have a iver johnson 12 gauge 12 gauge sxs made in colburg canada. cav any one tell me how old it is? also how safe to shoot. in really good cond. but no serial no. onlt numbers on 3 parts of gun. thanks.....

Don't have the foggiest ideal, you gave very little information on conditon and condition is every thing. It could be a 1200 dollar top grade Hercules, or a 125 tomatoe stake. Need complete description, all markings and a picture to be abe to give you any valid information. BTW, theres some question about the Canada Iver Johnsons. Were they made there or marked there. The leading expert on Iver's states he has no information on any Iver Johnson shotguns being made in Canada, but several have surfaced with Colburg markings. Interesting.

iver johnson 12 gauge sxs

mr james i live in canada and it was bought here in bc i don,t know how to do pics. but could mail some if i could get address. thanks

iver johnson 12 gauge sxs

mr. james. i don,t know how to do pics. but can send you some if you have address. it,s stamped on three pcs 3722 it,s marked hercules grade. barrel 30 inches long. under barrel is stamped F & M probably choke i think. thanks.

charlie, I can only give the information listed in the 18th Edition of the Standard Catalog of Firearms, Iver Johnson Hecules Grade, in very good condition, 700 dollars. Add premium of 50% for single trigger and/or Ejectors. Engraving add 150 %, Vent rib add 25%. These are US prices of what you would have to pay at a gun store.