Thread: 1942 33/40 dot

1942 33/40 dot

Hello came across a 33/40 for sale can not find to much info or pricing on this rifle it has a fancy stock,the barrel stops almost at the end of the front stock piece i found a picture of it mauser m series 33/40 sporting rifle i believe can anyone tell me anything about this and maybe guide me to a better picture or info on this thanks whunara@yahoo.com

dot German code for Waffenwerke Brunn, Brunn plant, Czechoslovakia. Sounds like a ful Mannlicur stock. If the work was professionally done then might be a worth something. However, its been sporterized so no collectors value.

CD
    De Oppresso Liber

Iraq: 91,03-06,08, 09,15 & 16'
    Afghanistan: 09,10',11',14',17' & 18'

"...Mannlicur stock..." Mannlicher?
    Does sound like a bubba'd 33/40 dot
    carbine. The 'dot' indicates it was made in the Brno plant, in Czechoslovakia.
    Non-bubba'd rifles command a large chunk of money depending on condition. $900ish and way up.
    Sporterized they aren't worth much more than any other like rifle. Mind you, rumour has it that the receiver alone can bring $400 to $600.

Thank you ill try to post some pictures the only online picture i found was when i googled rifles of the world and the third sight that came up was a book by John Walter 2006 i scrolled down after i clicked on it and there were three rifles in a row art 674 was the one im looking to buy the problem is a family member of the person selling it googled it as 33/40 and it came back 1200 or more value the thing is they never saw the rifle and are thinking it is a military one instead of a sport one. I like it but dont want to over pay problem is i know nothing about guns value.

If the gun is German then I would like to buy. If this one is Czech or Russian then I will not because top essay writing services claimed that last year USA has banned their license so that is why this year purchasing can become dangerous.

Writing product reviews can actually help to boost harbor freight belt sander and any affiliate marketing business. The readers read the reviews and cautiously take their decisions before purchasing and using a product.

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhaveafinetime.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    tuchkasинфоинфо