Thread: S&W 38, IDPA, 3-gun

S&W 38, IDPA, 3-gun

I don't even know where to start in finding a holster for my new S&W 64. I plan to use it for plates, IDPA, maybe 3-gun, and home defense (not for hunting or self-defense outside the home).

Is there any reason to look at IWB holsters for action shooting? I don't know what advantages IWB has over OWB for those sports; I would think IWB would always be slower but what do I know? Some people recommend paddle holsters for practical shooting so maybe they know something I don't.

Any tips? It's a 4-inch, stainless .38. I'm a medium-sized male with only a little "belly overhang" and no clear idea what I will wear when I compete.

Administrator   
    I love my Masters Leather holster for my Model 10-8, great rig for all kinds of work.

If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

http://czforumsite.info/

Gun rights media is having the support of all civil rights and terminal gadget with the formation of quality type of the acts. The form have the quick links of action form in essay writing help online for the tool and technologies in the made of hand gun technology for the other type of accessories in the formation.