Thread: testing 1......2......3........

testing 1......2......3........

abcdefghijklmnop

qrstuvwxy
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

And Z
    As for drinking while brewing...if you can still speak english, you can still brew.

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

Administrator   
    And Z

Code:
    And [font="Times New Roman"][size="7"]Z[/size][/font]
    If you're gonna use the font tags, make sure you pick a font that ships with every operating system, otherwise, the font will revert back to whatever the standard forum font is if the viewer doesn't have the font you chose installed on their system.
    "Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.

Home | Forum | Blog | ❏ PicPaste | ImgDump |☎ Nalioth

I didn't do anything with the font. I just changed the size and that's it. Also I would have no clue which fonts ship with every operating system, if I were to decide to change the font. Thanks for the tip though.
    As for drinking while brewing...if you can still speak english, you can still brew.

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."