Thread: Fire mission!

Exclamation Fire mission!

A special election has been called on Tuesday, May 24th to fill the vacancy in New York’s 26th congressional district. Assemblywoman Jane Corwin, the unanimously endorsed candidate of the Republican, Conservative, and Independence Parties is a member of the NRA and SCOPE. Jane has been endorsed by the NRA in 2008, and 2010. She has also received an “A” rating from the NRA.
    Jane has consistently voted against legislation restricting our right to keep and bear arms and will continue to be a valuable ally to the RKBA cause in the federal legislature.
    If you are a resident of New York’s 26th congressional district and want a lawn sign or wish to help out, call (716) 220-6838.
    If you live outside of the 26th congressional district or even outside of New York and are willing to donate to a RKBA cause go to http://www.janecorwin.com/

I have rights because I exist, not because my government exists.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story wrote
    Whiskey for my men! Beer for my horses!

Where is New York’s 26th congressional district? (I see "Western New York" on her site, but?)
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Here is a link to a map of NY's 26th congressional district.
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/find...NY&district=26

"Our wrongs we must right if we can through the Ballot Box, and if this fails us, through the Cartridge Box."

OK, so more or less between Buffalo and Rochester just below Lake Ontario.

Don't know anyone up thataway. Perhaps others on the board do and can communicate with them on this election.

Thanks.

Terry, 230RN
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Terry, 230RN
    Want a lawn sign?

Sing loud for the sunshine,
    Pray hard for the rain.
    ~Jimmy Page/Robert Plant

^