Thread: 12 yo shooting video

Impressive

Video quality impaired here.

Can't make out what he's shooting. Beretta?

Daughter: "Dad, how do I know who's a real friend?"
    Me: "A friend is someone who cares how your life turns out."

"Truth is a dangerous thing: once found, you must never turn your back on it." -- gh@c2

"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe." -- gh@c2

From the blog post:
    The kid is pretty good, at the DoubleTap Championship match he finished 96th out of 112 shooters…shooting Limited Division and scoring minor with his CZ. This is definitely someone that if he sticks with the sport we’re going to keep our eye on at Gun Nuts!

I could do that when I was 12.

I could do that when I was 12.
    I couldn't, if Dad had caught me running with a loaded firearm or firing off balance, I'd still be on punishment detail!

I know I've seen it before, somewhere there is a video of a 11-12 YO girl doing similar runs as well.

Sort of makes all the commentary we've been hearing about how "wimmens cants racks dems slides" seem silly, doesn't it? If kids can run a duty-size pistol under stress and do it well, I think any healthy adult who wants to can do it too.

I know it is a CZ, ant it has too much recoil to be a .22 ... so what exactly is it? CZ75 in 9mm? Anyone able to ID the gun?
    And how much does it cost to get into these competitions? I'd be delighted to lose to that kid, it would be good training.
    DON'T PANIC

Having been caught telling a whopper () (I wouldn't lie to you but I would tell you a whopper), I will backpedal and say when I was 12 I was just beginning my center fire shooting career. We did not run and gun in those days, still don't though I would like to try.

pretty good, he's a gifted child

Nice. That kid can shoot. I'm out of practice, so I have no problem saying that he's probably shooting better than I am.
    The worst things happen at the most critical times, and it's these moments that YOU need to be flawless, not the gun.

Years of Communist oppression have made the Mosin Nagant impervious to physical damage.

I love the clank of steel in the morning.