Thread: My New Sting-Ray Holster!!!!!

My New Sting-Ray Holster!!!!!

I never thought I would own a holster that borders on too pretty to carry. It happened slowly. First I bought some Kingswood grips for the gun, then the plastic speed loaders looked fugly next to the gun. So, I bought some fancy speed loaders and a range block; then the holster looked cheap and I bought this holster. Now my speed loader pouches will need to be replaced. I know, I'm crazy.

Anyways, I just got a sting-ray holster. I custom ordered this one for my favorite Security Six. I'll tell you this guy knows how to make a holster!

I have never had a gun fit in a holster so well. I got it at 11:00am today and I have been wearing it all day. I also never had a holster for my 4" Sixes that was sooo comfortable. Seriously, I'm not blowing smoke. It really conforms to the body. He also did all the little things I asked for; such as making the leather on the skin side being high enough to prevent the hammer and high back of the ruger's grip from jabbing me in the side.

I am very happy with this rig. I am already thinking of having him make a 1911 rig! The only problem I have is I think its too nice to carry!

Now enough of the blah, blah, blah. Here are the pics!

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box".
    - Stephen Decatur Miller (May 8, 1787 March 8, 1838)

Beauty!