Thread: Attachment in IE

Attachment in IE

askldflksjfd

manage attachments window does not come up.
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

trying advanced window

nada, zip
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

I didn't know anybody used Internet Exploder any more. Just download Firefox or one of the other browsers.

trying mozilla

bingo. WTF
    Attached Images Attached Images

I use both browsers.

It workd fine for years. I changed some settings in it, that's probably it, but I also downloaded some updates and I found every time I download an MS update, for whatever they're trying to fix, the updates screw up something else.

I rarely downloaded updates because on that 28.8K connection, they took a significant part of forever to download. I've got a 1.5M connection now, so I did a couple of updates recently.

IE again. Turned off popup blocker.

attachement window came up

first one didn't work, i think this one did

The problem with IE is that you end up with downloads like that "Bing" thing which as far as I'm concerned is nothing more than Malware.

I've deleted IE completely from my system and I don't miss it.

Since I can now look at videos, I got annoyed at all the popups, so I stiffened the blocker.

I'll have to go back to the intermediate setting and try that.

Administrator   
    Internet Explorer is one of the primary attack vectors used by malware and virus writers.

Just having it installed puts you at risk, but actively surfing with it raises your exposure level exponentially.

Please do yourself (and others) a favor and switch to Firefox or Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakBeer
    I've deleted IE completely from my system and I don't miss it.
    So you don't use Windows any more?

Part of the problem is that Microsoft has made IE an integral part of the Windows OS. If you "deleted it completely", your Windows OS would no longer work.
    "Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.

Home | Forum | Blog | ❏ PicPaste | ImgDump |☎ Nalioth

intermediate blocking, added grm to accept list

all bettah now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Part of the problem is that Microsoft has made IE an integral part of the Windows OS. If you "deleted it completely", your Windows OS would no longer work.
    I've deleted as much as I can track down. I know parts are still there integral to the system, which is evident because a recent MS download infected my Firefox with "Bing" and I had to manually remove that from my system which was a great deal of trouble.