Thread: Bastiat Institute...

Bastiat Institute...

A friend posted this image on my facebook, thought I'd like it (which I do). So, I'm sharing it.

Image was made by the Bastiat Institute.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Administrator   
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    A friend posted this image on my facebook, thought I'd like it (which I do). So, I'm sharing it.

Image was made by the Bastiat Institute.
    http://imgdump.novarata.net/image.php?di=B57Q
    Above image is 800 pixels high x 623 pixels wide

1023x798 version

960x748 version

720x561 version

500x390 version

480x374 version
    "Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.

Home | Forum | Blog | ❏ PicPaste | ImgDump |☎ Nalioth

Another image from the Bastiat Institute...
    Same shooter (Nikki Raye) from first image.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    tuchkasсайтсайт

jackson

I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. saunas supremesauna.com

jackson

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work Window Installation Companies

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    tuchkasинфоинфо

asdczxc

Simple Moving provides the best residential and commercial moving services in the area of Pasadena, CA. We offer long-distance moving services as well. commercial moving services

Hendrix

Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks Barrel Sauna

Hendrix

I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. N95 Mask

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. 먹튀검증