Thread: Wrist bow XDS?

Wrist bow XDS?

Has anyone seen these? or own one.
    It is basically a wristrocet style slingshot with 4 "high power" bands, that when you hold sideways has some form of iron sights that can be used left or right handed. And it can be used with rocks, ballbearings/shot, or best of all: full length archery arrows.

I saw it advertised on The Blaze, and though the commercial looks a little goofy, the product looks pretty good for the $100 or so price tag.

Google search wristbowxds

Any thoughts? thanks
    "Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."
    -Adlai Stevenson

jackson

Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. saunas supremesauna.com

jackson

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Credit Planned

Hendrix

Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! Outdoor sauna

Hendrix

Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. commercial moving services

Hendrix

thankz for sa ASTM level 3