+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Illustrator brushes-Tolkien's style

Illustrator brushes-Tolkien's style

I posted the map on the general forum, but realized that it should be here ... I made some vector symbols, they can also be used as brushes, if you know how to use this function.

If someone needs a photo of brushes, write to me in a personal account

what kind of brushes are you talking about?

wow i'd like to see it

You have helped a lot of people a lot. A friend of mine was given a tablet, and he started actively creating high-quality projects. His main project is Lord of the Rings. I know he is lacking brushes and materials for it. I will definitely share your help with him, he will be very happy. Thank you! Now I'm sure he'll be able to create even more interesting projects and he'll finally be able to create Orthank. He's been dreaming of creating it for so long, he's really going to be happy. Happy he is, happy I am.

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhaveafinetimeсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    tuchkasсайтсайт

+ Reply to Thread