+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pathfinding does not work in the 3D minecraft environment

Pathfinding does not work in the 3D minecraft environment

Quite a long time ago, I tried to implement a Minecraft bot with pathfinding using a modified client and a simple width search algorithm, which worked but was extremely inefficient. However, I actually went so far that I was able to decide whether it might be even more reason to break certain blocks or place them in order to get to my goal.

So I started implementing my own Minecraft client, which I think works great Also, I wanted to use* Search for ways to improve productivity. Unfortunately, after implementing it, I began to see that in most cases it works fine, but as soon as the path becomes more complicated, it is simply calculated for several minutes in a row, not finding the way to the goal. It seems that he is either looking in the wrong direction or somehow completely misses the target. In any case, he doesn't find it. In addition to this, after performing the jumps, in order to be able to jump over the gaps, he would just keep jumping, regardless of whether he had to do it or not. It looks like a happy Minecraft player jumping around, but it doesn't make any sense. Even after setting the cost of the jump to an extremely large amount, he will continue to jump everywhere, instead of walking normally.

I started to think that there must be a fundamental error in this approach, but I couldn't figure out what it could be.

There is a large number of ready-made clients. You will find something for yourself.

Baritone's Block Destruction treats block destruction as part of its path. It also takes into account your current toolkit and shortcut panel. For example, if you have an Eff V diamond, it can get through a stone barrier, while if you only have a wooden bar, it can get through it faster. Placing blocks Baritone considers placing blocks as part of its path. This includes stealth placement, breaking up posts, etc. D. He has a customizable punishment for placing a block (default is 1 second) to save his resources. Therefore, it is better to find a server in Minecraft.buzz

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweep
    gaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblings
    hallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhttp://haveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
    heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotation
    keymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
    lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
    latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
    narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebones
    palmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
    readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
    secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
    tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

+ Reply to Thread